Red Aluminum Wheel Surrounding Ring Decoration Trims For BMW 68mm Center Caps
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
If you are deep into custom modding your BMW, you know that even the most minor details are just as important as the big ones from your LED headlights down to your rim's center caps. Complete your custom look with the center wheel anodized aluminum ring trims!
This page features the anodized red aluminum wheel center cap ring decoration trims made for such BMW models' center cap wheels as:
- 2006-2012 BMW E82 E88 1 Series
- 2014-up BMW F22 F23 2 Series
- 1989-up BMW E36 E46 E90 E92 F30 F31 F34 F80 3 Series
- 2013-up BMW F32 F33 F36 F82 4 Series
- 1989-2016 BMW E34 E39 E60 E10 5 Series (Does not fit the all-new G30 5 Series)
- 2002-2015 BMW E63 E64 F06 F12 F13 6 Series (Does not fit the all-new G32 6 Series)
- 1989-2015 BMW E32 E38 E65 F01 F02 7 Series (Does not fit the all-new G11 7 Series)
- 2008-up BMW E84 F48 X1
- 2003-2017 BMW E83 F25 X3
- 2014-up BMW F26 X4
- 1998-up BMW E53 E70 F15 X5
- 2007-up BMW E71 F16 X6
- 1995-2002 BMW E36/E37 Z3
- 2003-2016 BMW E85 E86 E89 Z4
This set of wheel cap trims will fit all BMW center caps measuring at 68mm in diameter. Measure your center cap to see if this product will fit.
Each ring is made of anodized aluminum and is finished with a powder-coated red coloring for a sporty appearance. Simply install the wheel center cap decoration trims by peeling off the double-sided tape and applying the red aluminum rings over your BMW center wheel cap.
A beautiful aesthetic is all in the small details and with the anodized red aluminum wheel center cap decorative ring, you can complete your BMW's custom look!
- 4 pieces of anodized red aluminum wheel center cap trims compatible with BMW (68mm diameter)
- Could also fit many other makes/models as long as the center cap diameter is 68mm
- Finely crafted with aluminum with double-sided tape on the opposite side to apply on wheel cap
- Great decorative piece to enhance the look of your Bimmer
- The wheels/rims are usually extremely oily and dirty, so before the installation , please thoroughly clean the center cap area with rubbing alcohol and wait till it is completely dried out; 2: Ensure the tape the surface is warm enough to better like the tape bonding; 3: Peel and carefully stick on and apply adequate pressure for about 2 mins