Red Lens LED Rear Fog Light, Brake and Backup Reverse For 15-up Subaru WRX STi
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
Want your Subie to break necks? You should definitely get this 3-in-1 JDM LED rear fog light/backup light that will convert your US/North American version's lightless Subaru to a JDM style rear fog light plus additional brake and backup reverse features.
This clear lens LED rear fog light's design is inspired by the all new Subaru BRZ's LED tail light with a fluid, continuous lighting and it is compatible with the following Subaru
2015-2021 and 2022-up Subaru WRX/STI
2011-2016 Subaru Impreza
2013-2017 Subaru XV Crosstrek
There are 4 pieces of Samsung LED in the center that function as reverse lights and a surrounding red LED border for the tail light and brake light.
This is the latest LED technology you will see on many new cars for their tail lamp designs, which gives your Subaru a nice JDM look, just brighter and better.
For Subaru Impreza and XV Crosstrek, since the rear fog lamp opening on the bumper was not opened completely, you can not use the metal bracket come with this product, instead, you have to make some spacers in order to position this LED rear fog lamp evenly into the rearfog opening.
Step 1: For the harness, tap the red wire to the existing taillight positive and the black wire to the ground or taillight negative.
Step 2: There are two extra wires behind the LED rear fog light (red and white). Tap the red wire to brake light positive for brake light mode and tap the white wire to backup reverse light positive to function as reverse lights.
- Red lens
- Replacing OEM part 84913FG420
- Powered by 16 pieces high power SAMSUNG LED lights
- 12 pieces red LED lights for the 4th brake/tail light (aka rear fog light)
- 4 pieces white LED lights for backup reverse light
- Direct fit to give your Subaru a better and brighter true JDM look
- Complete kit comes with LED rear fog light, wiring harness, back mounting bracket, taps and screws
- iJDMTOY Subaru LED Rear Fog Light with Smoked Lens (youtu.be/EoLlqPUpjLA)