White CAN-bus 18-SMD 3W LED License Plate Lights For 2012-2016 Tesla Model S
Free Shipping Within 24 Hours.
While your all-electric luxury vehicle is an eye-catcher on the road, your license plate is often the most overlooked part of your Tesla. Boost its opulent aura and equalize attention to all parts of your Model S using the xenon white LED license plate lamps!
This page features the pair of xenon white CANbus 3W LED license plate lights assembly made to fit the 2012-2016 Tesla Model S. Each LED license lamp is powered using an 18-piece SMD LED emitter chipset for an incredibly bright xenon white light output. The rear LED license light is also equipped with a CAN-bus controller so that no error messages will show up on your dashboard computer. Replacing OEM part numbers 6007700-00-A and A2038200256, the installation process is a simple plug-and-play action with no modification required. Quickly and directly replace your stock license plate lamps with this pair of xenon white LED license plate lights to shine a light on your rear license tag and enhance the luxurious aesthetic of your Tesla Model S!
- Fit 2012-2016 Tesla Model S (will NOT fit 2017-up Tesla Model S)
- Please note that you need to remove Model-S's rear trunk trim in order to fully remove the entire incandescent license plate lamp for replacement. (see picture 3, also see youtu.be/mnWuuVu6f7k for a similar installation guide)
- Powered by 18 pieces of xenon white SMD LED emitters for a super bright output
- Built-in CANbus controller, complete no onboard computer error
- Directly replaces the factory Tesla license plate lamp (OEM part #6007700-00-A, A2038200256); plug and play installation with no modification required