Note: This installation guide applies to most European cars which require to remove the entire map and dome light assembly in order to replace the stock bulbs inside.
You can find this product under LED Panel Lights
1) Pop open map or dome light housing using a flat screw driver
2) Disconnect the wire and remove the stock bulbs from the back
3) In order to install a larger application such as a LED panel light, you will also need to use the flat screw driver to pop up the front plastic lens cover
4) Insert the LED bulb from the front or from the back (whichever way is easier); If you are installing a larger application such as LED panel or a LED bulb with more LED emitters on it, we will recommend you install this LED in front
5) Always test the LED before putting everything back