You can find this product under LED Panel Lights (30-053PC) (30-053) (30-097) (30-096) (30-100) (10-115) (30-050).
- Turn off the dome light first
- Remove the dome light cover using a small flat-head screw driver
- Make sure the stock bulb is not hot and take it off from the socket
- Install back the corresponding adapter came with the LED panel light (make sure to test see whether the LED lights up before proceed to next step)
- Remove the double-sided tape on back of the LED panel and stick the LED panel light inside the dome light housing
- Put back the lamp cover and enjoy!
Tips: How to reverse the BA9 adapters
Below is the conventional way to connect the BA9 adapter.
However, if this results the LED panel not lighting up, then you need to reverse the BA9 adapter. Simply use a small flat screw driver to move the pins of the LED panel side a little bit outwards.
After this, you can then insert the BA9 adapter again but this time reversed to resolve the LED not lighting up problem!